Istanbul Museum of Modern Art
What is the best way to discover Istanbul?
The İstanbul Museum of Modern Art, Turkey’s first private museum to organize modern and contemporary art exhibitions, was founded in 2004. It occupies an 8,000 square meter site on the shores of the Bosphorus. İstanbul Modern embraces a global vision to collect, preserve, exhibit, and document modern and contemporary artworks and make them accessible to art lovers. As part of its commitment to sharing Turkey’s artistic creativity with broad audiences and promoting its cultural identity in the international art world, İstanbul Modern hosts a wide array of interdisciplinary activities. Apart from permanent and temporary exhibition galleries, a photography gallery, and spaces for educational and social programs, the museum offers an extensive library, a cinema, a restaurant, and a design store.
Istanbul Modern Art Museum
Kutahya Tiles and Ceramics
The Istanbul Museum of Modern Art is temporarily in Pera.
There are fixed exhibitions in the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art. However, the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art hosts different events from time to time. For this reason, you can contact Travelium before purchasing this tour.
The Istanbul Museum of Modern Art is closed on Mondays and open at 11:00 on Sundays.
This tour is for maximum 12 people.
Included in the Package
- Professional tour guide experience in various languages
- Transportation from/to your address via proper, comfortable vehicle.
Not Included in the Package
- Drinks and all personal expenses.
- Admission fees.
- Cancellation can be done a night before for half day morning and full day tours in Istanbul and 4 hours prior to afternoon tour avoid penalty, otherwise full tour rate will be charged.
- Children 11 and younger receive 50% discount.