MORNING TOUR including Transfers
The visitors, by following a geographical route, travel on a route that hosts 16 themes and 1 rainforest going from the Black Sea towards the Pacific.
In thematization of the spaces, there appear cultural, geographical, historical and architectural properties of each space with suitable decorative elements, interactive games, movies, and visual graphics by which details about the region are provided. Sound and lighting systems of each space have been arranged in conformity with this thematization.
Istanbul Akvaryum is managed by specialists in their field and in compliance with international standards in every sense.
All living creatures in Istanbul Akvaryum continue to live in the conditions as neart as possible to those of their habitat
• Water volume: 6.800 cubic meters; 64 tanks in total,
• A two-storey giant project with total area of 22.000 square meters on 100-decare land,
• Parking lot area of 32.000 square meters/1.200 vehicles belonging to Istanbul Akvaryum,
• Visitor area of 6.000 square meters,
• A special-themed, 1,2 km long travel route originating in the Black Sea towards the Pacific,
• Approximately 1.500 species, 15.000 land and sea creatures in total, which are dıfferent from each other,
• 2, 15-person, 6-axle 5D movie houses, providing the option to watch 7 separate films, an extraordinary system that makes live some effects such as wind, fog and water.
• A gift shop with an area of 470 square meters within Istanbul Akvaryum,
• 3 cafeterias on the travel route,
• 1 restaurant having the Panama Canal view on one side and the sea view on the other,
Per person: 75 €
Prices do not include 18 % V.A.T.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Cancellation can be done a night before for half day morning and full day tours in Istanbul and 4 hours prior to afternoon tour avoid penalty, otherwise full tour rate will be charged.
• Children 11 and younger receive 50% discount.